7:58 AM

Yak Pak

I know it's been slow going here lately, but I've been horribly ill, and I've been working the Randalls deal. I feel obligated to post something else this week...so here it goes.

How do you feel about Skip Hop Diaper Bags? They're a smidge pricey, but everyone on a particular message board I read LOVES them. Anyway, they are also all crazy over this particular deal at Yak Pak, where you get a "mystery pack" of 3 bags for $10. Word on the street is that Skip Hop Diaper bags are one of the mystery bags being sent out right now. Seems that everyone who has ordered a mystery pack recently has received one. These bags sell for around $35-$70 each. So, you can see how it's a deal if you get one. I think a lot of the ladies just try to get them to sell for a profit. I actually want one to use as a diaper bag. So, I placed my order a few days ago, and I see that it has billed to my debit card. They ship out of the same city I live in coincidentally, so I'll update soon on whether I got a Skip Hop or not.

5 comments:

Emilyah said...

In January, Target had Skip Hop Messenger diaper bags on clearance.

Emilyah said...

P.S.- We LOVE our Lands End diaper bag if you're on the market for great bag. :) Plus, there is a lifetime warranty on their products- I never plan to use this because everything they make is high quality.

Then again, $10 for a skip hop? Great deal! I can't wait to hear how it works out.

Gardener said...

i just placed an order. We'll see what I get. When you ordered did it say part of order is on back order?

Erika said...

It did, but I think mine may have shipped, since it already billed.

Ginny said...

Well, I just did this, and I think most of my mom's group is going to do it as well. I hope it works!