7:32 AM

Nielsen Homescan Panel

Has anyone ever signed up to do the Nielsen Homescan Panel?
I've heard about it a lot. Some people say that it is worth the effort, some hate it. I signed up a few months ago, and it looks like our household may have come up off of the waiting list. Basically, you scan in your household purchases using a hand scanner and transmit them once a week over the computer. I wonder how much effort will be involved in this? I think I will try it out. There is no obligation, so it is not like I can't quit and send the scanner back if I don't like it right?

If you are interested register your household using the above link.

2 comments:

Emilyah said...

Sounds like fun. Isn't that the same company Ben works for? Also, do they pay you for your time in scanning?

Erika said...

Basically from what I understand you get to redeem credits for rewards.