2:14 PM

More Sara Lee Play by Play

Total spent: approx $3
The beauty of this deal is its simplicity, and the fact that it was designed as an unlimited promotion. I figured out the glitch on my receipt from yesterday, asked at the customer service desk about it, and she had no idea how to fix it. So, I just said "ok, no problem thank you for your help", and moved on to cycling the deal again. I just made sure to watch carefully that all of my items today rang up correctly, and sure enough it spit out a new $10 coupon each of the 3 times I went through. I was checking out with a cashier who was saying how great this promo is, and that he was just going to keep on cycling it until it expired. The fact that there are over 300 items included, and the fact that it appears no bargain hunters shop at my store, left the shelves fully stocked with almost all of the applicable items. Oh if only I had an extra freezer in this house, I would be unstoppable. :)

*disclaimer: I say $3, but what I mean is that in order to not be "difficult" and force a manager to fix the error from my first round on this promo, I put in another $10 up front to begin rolling again, and of course I still have a $10 coupon to use if I get a chance to stop in again and roll some more. If I drive past again before the end of the deal, I'm sure I will do it.

1 comments:

April said...

I stop by Tom Thumb every morning after I drop my big kids off at school. Unlike you, we have LOTS of couponers here. I am never sure what I will be getting. So far, my freezer is full of bread, lunch meat, hot dogs and corn dogs. I could definitely go for more lunch meat, but that seems to be the most popular product at my TT.