8:30 PM

Final Sara Lee Haul

Spent about $6 (regular price would be about $58)
I stopped in Randalls on the way home from a dinner date with my husband tonight. The manager was checking me out and was so excited about my deals that she kept telling me to "go get some more". I told her I literally could not store or consume any more of this stuff. Then I used my final $10 off on milk, juice, and fruit. She was upset that it didn't print another $10 off. I had to explain that it only prints on 5 Sara Lee products. I was just using up the $10 off on things I needed so that I didn't let it expire. So, I am officially DONE with this deal. My refrigerator and freezer are maxed out on space.

1 comments:

Shauna said...

Impressive! What a nice store manager to be supportive and excited for you and your deals!