6:40 PM

Roll, Roll, Roll

We were out running errands today and I stopped in to roll my Randall's coupon. (too lazy to take a picture)

5 boxes assorted Cheerios ($1.50 each)
3 boxes Green Giant niblets corn (1.67 each)
9 cans Del Monte tomatoes, stewed and diced ($1 each)
6 boxes Betty Crocker Fruit snacks ($1.25 each)
2 boxes Rice-a-roni ($1 each)
__________________________________
Subtotal: $31.01
-$2 Green Giant instant deduction for buying 3
-$2 Cheerios coupon (catalina)
-$1.65 fruit snacks coupons (blinkie machine on shelf)
-$20 Rally Savings Coupon

Final total: $5.27 plus another $20 coupon for next time (and another $2 Cheerios coupon)

4 comments:

Emilyah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emilyah said...

You should seriously look into getting a deep freeze. I meant to tell you this back on the Sara Lee deal you posted because you could have bought a ton more bread and such. The chest freezer is what we have and I saw them at Costco for a great price.

Nik asked for the deep freeze when we gave our offer for our home in IL (I didn't even notice the owners had a deep freeze). Anyway, we got it with the house and it is awesome! In IL it was in our garage and now we have it in the basement. I always stock up on vegetables, bread and other stuff when it is on a good sale.

Erika said...

That is SO FUNNY! I ordered one yesterday. It will be delivered Wednesday. I decided to leverage all of these savings on my grocery bill into more savings by getting a big freezer for the garage. I'll post about it later.

superherotrainer said...

Oh, I so wish the Randalls was not 25 minutes from my house. I want to be taking part of this deal. UGH!