6:38 AM

CVS This Week Recap

I've been so preoccupied with the Randalls deals that I have barely shopped anywhere else for weeks. I could not miss out on my favorite CVS deal though...$15 ECB on $30 including Huggies. They never seem to carry any size 1 Huggies at my CVS, so I did the size 2. There is only a 2lb gap between newborn and size 2 weight ranges, so I may just skip the size 1's if I don't find a good deal on them before this pea arrives. I used 6, $1.50 off Huggies coupons, a $1.50 off Ziplock coupon, and a 50 cent Cottonelle coupon. Used a $4/20 CVS coupon on each of the 2 transactions, and used some ECB's. Earned $30 in new ECB's, but spent around $24 out of pocket.

4 comments:

Emilyah said...

Do you guys have 2 CVS cards? We got rid of Nik's, perhaps I need to get another one.

Emilyah said...

Bummer, I already made all of my CVS plans yesterday but I can't seem to locate any $4 off $20. Where did you get it?
If I can't find the $4 off $20 I probably won't do the deal this time. Do you know how often they run this deal with the Huggies?

Erika said...

I have a card and Daniel has a card. I think the last time this deal came up was maybe 4-5 months ago. I'm not positive though, could have been 6 months. I got my $4/20 here...http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?t=715360
Generally if you go to cvs.com an update your email address, they will send you a $4/20.

Erika said...

I basically paid $3 per bag for the diapers (not even including the ECB's I earned). I can't beat that price, and I LOVE Huggies.