3:33 PM

Bargain Run Randalls, CVS, Kroger

Kroger: I decided to stop in and grab 9 boxes of Capri Sun and 9 Kraft Cheese before the sale ended. I didn't even use any coupons. But, the deal is worth it to me because we go through tons of Capri Sun in lunch boxes, and apples and cheese are a very popular snack around here. Cheese has been getting pricey lately. So, 9 boxes of Capri Sun @ $2/box minus $6 when you buy 9= $12 for 9 boxes. 6 blocks of Kraft cheese and 3 12oz pkgs Kraft singles= @$2 each minus $6 when you buy 9= $12 for 9 packages of cheese.
Randalls: Tried this Sara Lee Promo. Went off OK, but not great. The lunch meat was super cheap and only cost $8 for 5 pkgs and gave me a $10 off your next order coupon. So, I went back through and did the hot dogs and bagels. It should have printed another $10 off next order and only totaled about $2.50 after I used the first coupon. Instead, I think the bagels rang up incorrectly (as 83 cents and as a random bread item) and so after my $10 off coupon my total was ZERO, but I didn't get another $10 off coupon, like I should have gotten. So, the total for this photo was $8. But, I'm out my extra $10 coupon due to cash register error. Still, $8 was a good deal. I may do another round if I take the girls to the library tomorrow, since that would require passing by Randalls again. I would argue the point if I had a problem again, but I think I'll let the error go this time, so I don't get noticed as a "difficult customer".
CVS: Was of course out of most of what I wanted, but I needed to use an expired ECB, so I did these items. I only used an ECB, a $4/20 purchase, and 2- $3 off Excedrin coupons. I know there are probably coupons available for the other items, but I didn't have time to look for them. So, I spent $10, and got $17 in new ECB's.

1 comments:

superherotrainer said...

I am loving the CVS deals this week. I have spent less than $20 and now have $31 in ECB. I have at least one more trip to go that will make everything practically free.