11:59 AM

My Old Navy Haul

So, I'm back from Old Navy. The selection wasn't awesome, but it wasn't terrible either. I think I did well. Spent $67.99, for 19 items including tax. They were all 75% off, so full price would have been $270. Here is the breakdown...

B-Fleece zip up hoodie, 2 t-shirts, 2 jeans, 1 fleece pants-$24 total
Baby stuff- 2 fleece hoodies, 2 fleece pants, 1 jammies, 1 romper, 2 knit pants-
$19 total
J-2 shirts, she's hit the motherload of jeans due to B's growth spurt-$5 total
2 t-shirts for me-$7 total
L-cute dress, probably should have passed though, $6

2 comments:

Lara said...

I bought that same dress. It was too cute to pass up. It was the most expensive thing I bought today. Thanks for the Target tip.

April said...

Thanks for the tip! I stopped into Old Navy this afternoon and purchased 12 items for $34. Yea!
I also stopped by Walmart for my 13free jars of pb! Thank you for all of your tips. You are very inspiring!