1:07 PM

Monday Bargain Run

I didn't have a lot of time to plan my bargains today. So, this is not terribly impressive. I used up quite a few ECB's and a Register Reward that was expiring. I did not do an awesome job of "rolling" ECB's though. That would have required more planning.
CVS: I had a $10/$50 that I wanted to use, and didn't calculate carefully enough, so ended up having to throw a ton of sweetarts on the counter to get my total up to $50. Coupons used: $1 off of Schepps Milk, .40 Skippy, .25 Ragu, .25 Bounty Basic, $2 Gillete Fusion. They were out of the Tropicana Pure Premium that I had planned to buy, so I got the 2 4 packs of Mac and Cheese. I also should have gotten more PB and sauce because I am short of qualifying for that ECB (it was cheaper than I thought). Oh well, maybe I'll get 3 more and get my ECB next time I go. If I was hard core, I'd just return the sweetarts and buy the PB & sauce to fix my ECB, but I'm too lazy to return sweetarts. Spent $13 oop, generated $8 ECB.
Target: Finished getting my last 2 Electrasol (Daniel grabbed 4 for me last time he was at Target). Yogos on sale for $1.75, Kraft cheese on sale for $2 (plus .75/2 coupon), hangers (no sale just needed them), 2- 24pks Fun Dip Valentines for classmate valentines on sale 2/$5 plus $1 off coupon (I think that coupon came in a mailer of some sort that I received). Used one of my small gift card balances for $3.??, final total $13.74 Walgreens: needed to use that expiring Register Reward, so mainly got valentines for my family. I always make each of the kids a little bag of Valentine treats/gifts, and Daniel of course. I used a bunch of the Walgreens Coupons from this week's ad on the Valentine stuff, and the cereal was $1.99 per box. Spent $8.

1 comments:

Emilyah said...

I have been looking everywhere for my Gilette Fusion coupon- I kept seeing it so much since it came in the paper and now that I actually want it, it is gone! I think I threw it away like an idiot last Friday because I was probably just sick of seeing it! Ugh!