2:38 PM

Final Huggies Photo

This will probably be the last post for the week. I said I would post a photo when the Huggies deal ended. I've already used some of the things that we got. But, here is what is left. Total spent on diapers...$44, Total spent on wipes and bath products...approx $10-15. I didn't realize how crazy it was until I saw the photo. If this stuff wasn't so quickly consumable in our household, you would be calling a psychologist on me. Trust me, the diapers will be gone in about 3 months, and the wipes will be gone in 9-12 months. The wipes are stacked 2 rows deep on the shelf.

2 comments:

April said...

I only ended up with 12 travel pack of wipes. Our Target was almost always out of all the wipes. I think way too many people here coupon! :)
Your stash is very impressive.

Erika said...

Thanks. It took a lot of different trips. But, I pass Target at least 3-4 times a week while I am out. Ours just kept restocking, and restocking, until the last few days of the sale. By then, I was done anyway. :)