1:24 PM

Kroger Deals this Week

In our region there are some good 10/$10 sales this week at Kroger. The right coupon (50c doubled) always makes these things free, if there are coupons out. I loaded up on a TON of groceries for a very low total today. Some highlights. There were more things that would have been free with coupons, but nothing I was interested in. Check HERE for more sale/coupon match-ups

Nabisco Snak Saks $1. No coupon, but I always load up when these are $1 and use them for school snacks

Softsoap $1. There are .35 coupons which tripled at my Kroger to make these free

Chex Mix $1. There are .50 coupons which doubled to make these free

Goldfish crackers $1. No coupon, but we go through a lot of them, so I loaded up

Sherbert $1.

Giant bags of TX Grapefruits, and seedless navel oranges: $5

3lb bags of onions: $1

Bagged Salad, coleslaw, or lettuce shreds: $1

***Edited to add: Special K cereals and cereal bars are also on sale 4/$10 plus there are $1/2 coupons out, plus you get a free 24 pack of bottled water when you buy 4.

2 comments:

April said...

Thanks for the heads up!
I had a question. Do you use a paid list, like grocery game, at all? I have been, but recently it seems that you can find all of the deals online without purchasing anything.

Erika said...

No. I don't use a paid list. Probably because some weeks, I just don't feel like couponing/bargain hunting, and if I was paying a subscription, I would feel pressured to be bargain grocery shopping every week. Nothing kills the fun like pressure LOL. So, I mainly use Hot Coupon World, which is free. I've also used Coupon Mom in the past, which is also free (used to be called cutouthunger.org). There are a few other bargain sites that I visit while my husband is perusing his tech sites, with our dueling laptops ;) and that's about it. Sooner or later, I'll put my regular haunts in the sidebar. Of course, then you won't have any need of me anymore, because you'll be able to find all the same info I do. :)