3:25 PM

My Gymbo Cart

***Gymbucks started EARLY. I read on my bargain board that it had already started. So, I went to my cart and started to checkout and sure enough it had the spot for me to enter and redeem my Gymbucks. So, I got everything I wanted. Nothing had disappeared from my cart yet. So, if you are reading this, go redeem now!
Here is what I'm HOPING to get at Gymboree with my Gymbucks. Chances are, I won't be able to snag them all before they start disappearing from my cart. But, a girl can dream right? I already had to add more baby boy clothes because the super cute red coat that I was going to order for B for next year sold out today. Oh well. I wonder what time I can use my Gymbucks. Midnight EST maybe? If I am awake at 11pm CST, I think I'll give it a try. I don't suppose it would be midnight PST. For those who like to see the numbers. Full Gymboree retail price of these pieces is approx $230. Price with sales and my $50 Gymbuck will be $50. Wish me good bargain luck :)

1 comments:

Emilyah said...

I think you are correct about the time that you can place your Gymboree order online. It seems like I've read that somewhere before. Good luck! I know how annoying it is when you're adding stuff to your cart as stuff is flying out.