2:01 PM

Toilet Paper Shortage

No matter how much toilet paper I buy, it seems we are always running out. I need to pick more up desperately. The only decent deal I see at the moment is a 12 pack of Cottonelle double rolls for $5.99 at Kroger. (I bought single rolls a few weeks ago at Walgreens on a good sale and had to change the roll almost daily). I know I have some Cottonelle coupons to pair with the sale, I just need to dig them out.

*Also, here is a thread with link to next week's CVS ad. I will probably grab a couple of packs of the 9 big rolls of Charmin for $3.99, since I have ECB's that need to be used soon.

*Stopped at Target today (wipes were restocked again), so I ended up with 10 more big tubs for almost free, and 2 boxes of Huggies cleanteam flushable wipes for 10 cents each, and 8 bottles of Huggies shampoo and body wash for about 30 cents per bottle.

3 comments:

Emilyah said...

Erika you are hilarious.. and I thought I was doing good with just 21 tubs of wipes, a bunch of the packages, and 2 of the washcloth things! If only Target weren't 15 minutes away...
Also, this is un-related but I hope you're into baby boy mode because I bought your baby gift today. Does he have a name yet? :)

Erika said...

Thanks. I am definitely full force nesting. Which would explain the wall of wipes on L's closet shelf. Still no name...sigh. I'm probably going to stop my wipe collecting after 7 more tubs, that will make 50 big tubs. I want to save room for his diaper stockpile that I am working on. I'll use the rest of my coupons on cleanteam flushable wipes and cleanteam shampoo after that.

Emilyah said...

Thank you for answering my question earlier- sorry I had to go so fast.