9:31 AM

Target Wipes

I hesitate to post this for fear that my local bargain friends will clear our Target out of wipes before I have a chance to get down there. But, I'll take my chances. So, here's the deal...

At A Full Cup, you can print a Target coupon for $3 off any 2 Huggies Products
There are also currently manufacturer coupons out for $1 off any Huggies bath or body product.

So, using one Target coupon and 2 Huggies coupons for every 2 boxes of wipes, they will be virtually free (depending on the retail price at your Target).

This deal is so hot that I ordered 34 of the Huggies coupons from the Coupon Clippers clipping service. I only order coupons if I am planning to really stock up, it's something I really need, and I'll be getting the items free or almost free with the coupon. Don't worry, I'm not planning on getting 30+boxes of wipes in one trip. I'll spread it out to about 4 separate stops over the course of the next month.

This deal arises conveniently when I am about to run out of wipes, and am stockpiling diapers and wipes for "the brother".

**Update: There may be peelie coupons on the boxes of Huggies. That's what I heard. So, check it out. I haven't been out of the house in days, so we may head out just to do some other Target deals and get some fresh air.

0 comments: