2:13 PM

More Target Stuff

I know that this blog has been Target heavy so far. But, Christmas is putting a damper on my time and energy to do CVS, Walgreens, or Kroger runs. Those are basically the scope of all my bargain shopping that is not done online.I picked up quite a few things not pictured for making Christmas desserts, but they were not bargain related. As you can see, my Target restocked the shelves of Huggies wipes, so I got 4 more tubs paired with 4 more travel packs. That brings my current count up to 20 tubs and 12 travel packs. Its insane that I still have until Jan 10th to keep working this deal. Hopefully my manufacturer coupons will arrive today, and I can bring my wipes cost back from .39 cents for every set of 2 wipes, down to zero. I also used 4- .75 cents off Kraft cheese Target coupons, because I need tons of cheese cubes for 2 holiday events (I'll be getting 3-4 more bags of cheese cubes tomorrow when I do my final Christmas grocery shop). I also used 3- $1 off celery, cauliflower, or broccoli Target coupons, which made all of those free.

7 comments:

Emilyah said...

On my Target run yesterday they had 0 tubs of diapers left in the stock room and only 1 of the supremes and 6 of the shea butter ones on the shelf so I just took the 1 and 3 of the others, but only after I Realized the shea butter ones don't actually smell like shea butter. I have bad pregnancy memories related to the shea butter smell and I hate it! :)

I'm going to possibly do another run tomorrow and at the end of all this craziness I'm going to make one big blog post with photos. Yesterday I bought a whole bunch of stuff (mostly non-baby) and spent just $4.15.

I'm glad you mentioned that cheese coupon, I need to use mine too!

Oh, I had a happy coupon moment today at the grocery store- I was looking at diapers and someone left 2 coupons from their cheerios box (for pampers) by the diapers. I've noticed that a lot in our store here. I gladly took them although I felt a little bad! ;)

Erika said...

That's good. A lot of couponers leave coupons on the shelf by the item if they are not going to use them. It's good coupon karma.

I will post a picture of my final wipe haul after Jan 10 also. I cleared the top shelf of L's closet so it is now dedicated entirely to wipes and diapers. It's amazing how many tubs of wipes fit up there. The ceilings are kind of high, so I can stack them 6-7 tubs high and 2 stacks deep.

Emilyah said...

I always forget we have a basement, but I'm glad we do. We have 4-5 shelves full of food and food storage and baby items, but I'm already running out of space with the wipes so it looks like I'll be doing some rearranging of items on the shelves.

This is like crack, but I love it because we need to save every cent we can right now.

April said...

I am not a fan of huggies wipes, but how can you beat it when they are free?
Thanks for all of the updates!

Erika said...

I'm kind of surprised that I am the only one who prefers Huggies wipes to all others. I guess I'm the black sheep.

Emilyah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emilyah said...

In case you haven't heard- here is a link to Huggies diaper coupons!

OK, I delete my last comment because the link didn't work, but the coupons are at smartsource.com