12:07 PM

I'm Back (and I'm high on Bargains) updated

***One last update: When I checked on Hot Coupon World just now, they were questioning the legitimacy of the $3/2 Huggies Target coupon. Since I got it off of A Full Cup (where I was told she NEVER posts any coupons that don't come straight from Target.com), and since they scanned through at my Target with no issue, I assumed they were put out by Target (otherwise, why would they scan?). I am BIG on ethical and legal couponing. So, I will make sure this printable is cleared as legit before I go back for my next haul.

Total spent on below: $3.86
I'm telling you, it's like crack or something. So, I did the deal outlined in the previous post. As it turned out...between my coupons and the set that my mom always gives me, I had 7 Huggies coupons already in my possession. My Target limits us to 4 identical Target printable coupons per transaction. So, I did

5lb box of Clementines on sale for $4.99
1lb Green Giant broccoli on sale for .99 cents
8 boxes of assorted varieties of Huggies wipes at $2.39 per box
Total: $25.11

4- $3 off of 2 Huggies products store coupons
1- $1 off broccoli store coupon
1- $1.50 off Clementines store coupon
paired with
2- $1 off Huggies bath and body coupons
5- .75 cents off Huggies wipes coupons
1-$1 manufacturer Clementines coupon
Total: -$21.25

Final Total: $3.86 (no beeping coupons, everything went through smooth and easy!)

*I can't wait until my other 34 $1 off coupons come. Hello 34 boxes of free wipes (well minus the 4 bucks I paid for the coupons.
* Local ladies...I only took 2 boxes of each type. So, there were at least 20 boxes left on the shelf after I was done.

Update: Some people are reporting trouble with the $1 bath and body coupons. Mine went through with no problem (I'm hoping that trend holds out for me since I've got 34 more coming). I've been told previously that wipes are considered a body product. Plus, they didn't beep when she scanned them in, and showed up as deducted from the wipes price on my receipt, not just as -$1 Manu Coupon at the end of the receipt. I guess it depends on whether you have a persnickety store/cashier or not. Either way, if you have the .75 off wipes coupons, you are golden. There is no arguing that coupon is valid for the deal.

0 comments: