11:51 AM

CVS & Walgreens *Ending Today

Unfortunately, I did not get around to composing any deals until this morning. And, due to the expiration dates on most of the coupons I used...most of these deals can only be had today. But, I'll post them anyway, in case you are going by these places today.Walgreens: There is an interesting Register Reward deal this week covering all of these P&G products. I had a lot of coupons for the Febreeze stuff. Basically, you get $4 RR for every $10 you spend (not counting coupons), but if you get up to $50 you get another $5 in RR extra. So, if you spend $50 (before coupons are deducted) you get $25 in Register Rewards when you check out. I had $8 in coupons good on those items also, so my total was $42, with $25 in RR's back. I also had some $ on a gift card from rebates a few months ago, which I rolled into new rebates. So the Speed Stick, Softsoap, and Suavitel, qualify for a $10 rebate (use the 99cent softsoap coupon in this week's ad to bring your cost way, way down). I got the 9 bottles of soap, 2 Suavitel, and Speed stick for $20...then used the ad coupon , which took off $4.50, and a $1 deodorant coupon. That equates to about $5 for $20 worth of stuff on that deal. If you wanted to do the deal with all softsoap, you could...and it would basically be free. The toothpaste was free after rebate, and the Dove Shampoo/Conditioner were buy one get one free, plus I had a $3 off coupon. Final Walgreens figures...spent around $45 cash, got $25 in Register Rewards, and have about $15 in rebate to send in. Not awesome, but not awful, and I needed to get out to distract myself from being 38 weeks pregnant.There is a $5/15 CVS coupon that expires today, here is the LINK
So, I did 2 transactions, one on my card and one on my husband's card.
#1:
Milk: $3.49
Ozarka 24 pack: $3.99 x 2
Speedstick: Buy 2/$5, get $3 ECB, plus I had a .75 coupon
Then I used the $5 coupon and a $5 ECB...total approx $5 got a $3 ECB back

#2:
Got 3 Spa Radiant: $4.99 each
Got .33 candy to bring my total to the $15
Used a $1 Spa Radiant coupon
Used a $5/15 coupon
Spent $9...got a $14.97 ECB back

0 comments: