6:22 PM

3/6 Bargain Run

Randalls: 20 boxes of cereal...paid $10 after coupons. That was a fun promo. I still have another $10 coupon from the savings rally that is expiring Saturday. I'll probably have my husband stop in and grab 10 more boxes for free with that coupon, or something else random. I really, really can't buy any more cereal (I currently have almost 50 boxes, which will take 6 months to use at our current pace)
CVS: This is an embarrassingly huge pile of Easter Candy. I don't know what I'm going to do with it all. I paid $1.21. I had 2 $15 ECB's that I needed to use. There is a $5 ECB generating on $10 of Hershey's stuff this week (somehow my ECB only generated on one of my 2 cards, I was not paying close attention today though). Also I had a $5/$15 printable for each of our 2 cards. The problem was...they were out of all the free razors that I was going to get, so I had to throw on a ton more candy at the last minute to be able to use my ECB's because my total was so low. That's why there is a pile of B1G1 free Twizzlers, and Nerds, Mentos, Air Heads...all last minute register throw ons when my totals were too low. Oh well.

Other stops today:
*Lunch at Panera- free because I had a gift card. It was delicious
*Target- got soccer snacks for Saturday, and 8 more free string cheeses

1 comments:

Joyce said...

Thanks for sharing. I love a bargain. Check out the Walgreens Free Stuff at my blog. I have taken advantage of their rebates for years.