8:20 AM

Capri Sun Deal

I know Randalls/Safeway seems to be my new favorite bargain location. If my CVS wasn't always wiped out of bargains, maybe things would be different. But I digress...

The new deal is called "score $5 for the team" or something like that. The dates are 3/6-3/18. There are more items involved in the deal. But the only one I really care about is restocking my quickly depleting stock of Capri Sun. Two per day equals one box every 5 days, plus providing soccer snack occasionally, and you can see how fast these things go. I'll probably get there tomorrow since I won't be out today.

So...
buy 4 boxes of Capri Sun at $2.25 per box, then
a Catalina coupon will print out for $5, and because there is a simultaneous promotion going on with the Capri Sun, another Catalina will print out for $1.50. Making 4 boxes= $2.25

From what I understand this deal is repeatable. I plan to repeat 4-5 times.

Here are the other participating items in the score 5 deal
Participating Items
Maxed Out Lunchables
Yoplait Gogurt
Powerade 8 Pack
Vitamin Water 4 pack
Dasani 12Pack
Aquafina 6 pack
Gatorade 6 pack
Nabisco Tray Packs
Cheez Its
4lb Navel Oranges
Capri Sun
Frito Lay Multi Packs
Del Monte 4pack fruit
Quacker Granola Bars
Tropicana 6pk OJ

0 comments: