11:06 AM

Are You Drowning in Cereal Yet?

I am. Well, mainly various types of Cheerios. But, the way my kids/husband go through cereal...there's always room to buy more. At the moment you can get 5/$5 using the Super Coupon available in the current Safeway/Randalls ad on these...
QUAKER CAPN CRUNCH CEREAL
QUAKER CAPN CRUNCH CRNCHBRY CEREAL
QUAKER CAPN CRUNCH PEANUT BUTTER CEREAL
QUAKER LIFE CEREAL
QUAKER LIFE CINNAMON CEREAL
QUAKER OAT SQUARES CEREAL
GM CEREAL CHEERIOS
GM CEREAL CINN TST CRNCH
GM CEREAL REESES PEANUT BUTTER PUFFS
GM CEREAL TOTAL RAISIN BRAN
GM CEREAL WHEATIES
GM CHEERIOS CEREAL MULTI GRAIN
GM KIX CEREAL
GM TOTAL CRL CRANBERRY CRUNCH
GM TOTAL WHOLE GRAIN CEREAL

Or...you could wait until 3/5, when word on the street is you will be able to buy them 5/$5 with no limit, and no coupon necessary. There should be some coupons out to match up with this sale also.

8 comments:

Emilyah said...

OK, what store is this deal at?

Also, yep we're drowning, you should see all the cereal we have in our food storage. We always say no more and then I find a great deal... ah well, we eat it all anyway. And with the way N eats cheerios we should just buy an entire pallet of them!

Erika said...

Sorry, meant to say Safeway/Randalls stores.

Pam said...

How do you find out exactly what cereals are part of the promotion?

Shauna said...

I wish my family would eat cereal enough for me to jusify the stocking up. With deals like this, maybe I should stock the soon to be newlyweds pantry.
Thanks for your reminders to be a bargain hunter!

Erika said...

Pam- you can usually find the most detailed information at places like Hot Coupon World.

Gardener said...

I only could do the offer once. It wouldn't ring up at $5 on another transaction. Did you have this problem?

The one transaction I did do, I got 5 boxes for $3.25. I used a $1 off and $.75 off coupon.

Erika said...

I checked on HCW for you to see if it was working for everyone else (I haven't gotten in there yet, spent all day in the yard yesterday). They are all getting the deal as long as they buy in sets of 5. So, I'm not sure what's going wrong for you. However, I do have to add that SoCal is notorious for not having the same/as good deals as everywhere else. So it is possible that they are limiting in your area. I would check your ad to see if it had a limit.

If you were using the super coupon, before yesterday...the limit was 5. But, if you are just buying them since the new ad cycle which started yesterday in most places, there is no limit.

Gary said...

loved this deal,keep em posted. I got the 5/5 and then had a got 3 dollars off in coupons...5 for 2!!!!