8:17 AM

Just What You Want to Hear...

more cereal!!!

I'm totally NOT doing this deal because I have boxes of cereal coming out of my ears right now. I physically cannot store another box of it. But, if you don't have cereal in every nook and cranny...go to Safeway/Randalls again.

Super Coupon for Kellogg's cereal 3 for $3. You can pair this with an OYNO catalina deal that is running through the 25th.

Buy 3-4: get a $3 cat
Buy 5-6: get a $6 cat
Buy 7+: get a $10 cat

When we were out running errands Saturday, we stopped in and did the Capri Sun deal. We also did Quaker Granola bars, because we go through the granola bars FAST, and normally at full price of $2-2.50 per box. So, we did 8 Capri Suns (4/$2.25 after coupon), and 8 boxes of Granola bars (4/$5 after coupon), on the score $5 deal. I went in and did 4&4, then my husband went in and did 4&4 rolling my Catalina's. I need to grocery shop today, so may try to roll those one more time.

0 comments: