11:21 AM

Kroger this week

The new Kroger ad starts today. I didn't even have time to look for coupons or try to match anything up, nor read any of my bargain message boards to tell me what to buy. I'm too pregnant and tired. But, the sales are so good, I had to at least mention a few things.

There are tons of items on a promo where it deducts $5 off of your total when you buy 10 items. The limit is 3 deals...so 30 items per transaction. If I get motivated later in the week (and don't go into labor) and find some matching coupons, I may stop back in for a few more. This brings the final price on the following items (which are the ones of interest to me personally) to...
Breyers Ice Cream: $2.00!!! (I bought 8)
Goldfish Crackers: .50 (I bought 5)
Cheetos: $1 (I bought 1)
Kraft shredded cheese: $1.50 (I bought 2)
Dole Fruit Bowls: $1.50 (I bought 4)
Classico Pasta Sauce: $1.50 (I bought 6)
Betty Crocker Mashed Potatoes: $1 (I bought 2)
Keebler Fudge Shoppe Cookies: $1 (I bought 2)

That blew out my 30 items. There are many other good deals though including Peter Pan Peanut Butter for $1 (but I am already stocked up from when I got them free)

Also, I got 6 packages of boneless, skinless, chicken. It is on the B1G1 free sale. I try to buy a lot when that sale runs (usually every 4-6 weeks)

2 comments:

superherotrainer said...

If you didn't mention this one I was going to. I am so excited. I have plans to stock up on lots of stuff!

Joyce said...

I thought I had to buy 10 of the same item. So, I bought 10 goldfish. Now I will go back and get a variety of items. Thanks