3:28 PM

CVS doesn't want to make money.

That is the only thing I can figure. I mean, I get so many things there for so little that there can't be any profit. Today was the kicker. Remember how I transferred my $3 prescription to Walgreens and got a $25 gift card on Friday. Well, today CVS called. I thought maybe they were going to bust me for bargain hunting. It turned out that they were "distressed" to find out that I had transferred a prescription to Walgreens. They wanted to transfer it back to CVS and give me another $30 gift card for returning it to CVS. It's a $3-$4 prescription!!! Why are they so obsessed with it? I suppose any prescription regardless of value must trigger this type of response. Crazy. Why don't they just hand out cash at the door?

3 comments:

Joyce said...

Show me the money!! I'm so excited. I have an Rx to transfer to Walgreens from CVS. I hope CVS calls me with a $30.00 offer.

Cathi said...

I'm with Joyce and I love CVS. I hope all is well with you and the baby. I'm gladd to see you're back and thanks for all you do with this blog.

Gina said...

Man, I just checked and there are no CVS in Utah! I guess I'll have to stick to the Walgreens deals. :)
Thanks for the info and the link to the blog explaining the deals.