3:27 PM

Wellness 360

Since I'm spending so much time hanging out in bed with a newborn, I signed up for Wellness 360 today. I heard that they are doing triple points right now. I sent an invite to the 2 contributing bloggers here, in case they are interested. I've just been clicking around on the site a little and my $ balance is going up, up, up. This site is somehow tied to CVS, but I'm not sure exactly what the connection is. Maybe it's run by CVS. If anyone else would like an invite, email me at peapodpink@gmail.com and I'll send one right out to you. You could go straight through the main portal, or you could get a referral email from me (which will get me extra points).

*I've never seen any "get-paid-to" type of site that generated $ this quickly. Especially not a reputable one tied to a major corporation.

0 comments: