4:51 PM

Mini Bargain Run

After being in the hospital and in the house for the past 10 days, we had a ton of errands to run today. We were all over town. While we were out I ran into CVS and Walgreens and did a couple of small deals...CVS:
bought 10 medium sized (11oz-14oz) bags of M&M's at B1G1 free (3.29 each)
bought 4 12pks of Mt Dew for $3 each
Used 1 $4/20 printable
Used 1 $14.97 ECB

Spent: around $10 received $18 in new ECB's (15 for M&M's, 3 for Mt Dew) Walgreens:
I heard that if you buy 4 of the Suave or Rave products that were B1G1 50% off, a Register Reward for $6 would print. I also heard it could be rolled. So, first I got the shampoo and conditioners (the 4 bottles on the right). The total was $7.xx, and it gave me a $6 RR. Good deal. Then I tried to get the 4 things on the left. My total after using the RR was $1.xx But, apparently they were not all B1G1 50% off, because it didn't spit out my new $6 RR. I was going to do it a couple more times, but wasn't feeling in the mood. So, I let it slide. I also transferred a prescription to Walgreens and had a Catalina that printed out for me a couple of weeks ago for a $25 Walgreens gift card with a transferred prescription. So, I got my prescription which cost $3.33, and got a $25 gift card for free. Can't beat that. It softened the blow of my Suave deal gone wrong. LOL

***Update: looks like the rolling Register Reward was fixed today so that it doesn't roll anymore. I guess I was one day too late in finally getting out and working this deal. :)

0 comments: