6:03 AM

Fast Out of the Gate

I have an eye Dr appt this morning, and want to be fast out of the gate for the first day of this 20 day Randalls Promo. I'm sure I'll hear about better deals/coupon match-ups by checking Hot Coupon World after the first couple of days. Until then...I want to get in on the super coupons for this week (my kids go crazy for mini-wheats easily eating 2 boxes per week). So, here's what I'm shooting for today...

25 participating items...earns $20 off your next order Catalina coupon

4 frosted mini wheats...6 (4/$6 super coupon)
2 coke bottles 6pk...3 (2/$3 super coupon)
5 Kleenex...7.50 (2/$3)
6 cheetohs...10 (3/$5)
8 BC cake mix...10 (4/$5)

I'm going to check the Betty Crocker fruit snacks and Green Giant frozen veggies prices and for peelie coupons or blinkie coupons...I'll do 25 more on the fly if anything interesting arises. I'll report back later.

0 comments: