8:58 AM

Today's bargains

L woke up at 5am today, so we decided to just go and do the grocery shopping together...at 6am

Today at Kroger, I got a few noteworthy deals. I almost wish I had ordered pasta coupons.

Barilla pasta is 10/$10. The thing is...that includes the whole grain and the Piccolino. There are coupons for those in the 5/4 Smart Source (SS) insert, and my Kroger doubles to 50 cents. So, I got 2 of the whole grain for free, and 2 of the Piccolino for 50 cents.

If you get the personal coupons sent every month from Kroger, I got a 50 cent on Hamburger buns, which were $1 also, so the coupon doubled=free buns. I also got a coupon for a free box of Cheerios in the ones they sent me this month.

Lunchables. I wouldn't normally buy them, but they are $1 for the small ones, and the 4/27 SS insert had $1 off 3, so I got 3 for $2.

Bounty basic paper towels: single rolls are $1. the 4/6 and 5/4 P&G inserts had 25 cent off any bounty basic coupons, which triple to 75 cents...so .25 per roll.

Pringles are $1, and there was a $1 off of 3 in the 5/4 P&G insert. So, 3/$2. I got 6, since I had 2 coupons.

Huggies. The register will deduct $4 instantly with the purchase of $20 in Huggies products. I had lots of coupons from the Huggies mailers that they send out. So...I got 2 bags of 2t-3t pullups, and a baby soap. The diapers & pull-ups were $9.49, the soap was $2.99. So, $21.97-$4.50 in coupons-$4 instant deduction= $13.47. I'm thinking I should have done this twice and gotten 4 bags since I have plenty of coupons. Oh well.

0 comments: