7:06 AM

8 stops

So, I never have time to bargain shop anymore with the whole "4 kids" business. In fact, I barely leave the house. Also, with gas prices, I like to consolidate everything into one trip since all my stores are bunched together on the same road. So, I waited until Daniel got home Thursday night and went on a whirlwind run for 3 hours alone. I'll try to post earlier in the week next time, I know this doesn't leave a lot of time for anyone wanting to copy the deals. 9 stops...

1. Bank: deposited $30 in little checks that I had hanging around

2. CVS:3 boxes of Flavor Ice $1 each on sale
2 Deodorant 2/$6 earns $2 ECB and I had 75 cent coupons on each (I think)
Colgate 360 toothbrush: $3.99 earns $3.99 in ECB
Dial 3 pack: 1.99 Earns $1 ECB had a 60 cent coupon
Almay I-color eye shadow: $6.99 earns $5.99 ECB had $1 coupon
Wrapping paper for B's birthday (not pictured)- $3.99
Total: Just over $25- $5/$25 coupon-$3.10 manufacturer coupons- $7 ECB used Paid: $10 Earned $12 in new ECB

3. Gymboree: Returned baby gifts from mom (I had SO much newborn boy stuff). Got $100 on a Gymboree Store Credit for later use...like when he grows out of this stuff and needs new clothes.

4. Randalls/Safeway:Tomatoes: 1.50/lb vine ripe
TX sweet onions: 88c/lb
Bread: 1.89 each
6 Hallmark cards: 99c each (buy 3 get a free case of coke)
4 cases soda: Buy 2 Get 2 free plus get 24 pack Dasani free
1 free case of Dasani
3 boxes Capri Sun: 1.99 each (I had a $5 off coupon left from Team Snack Promo)
*Disclaimer...don't get the A&W like I did, get all coke...it screwed up my deal and I ended up paying for 1 box of soda instead of zero boxes. It could have been 4 free cokes and a water with just the purchase of the 6 99 cent Hallmark cards if I had done it right.
Final total: $20

5. Walgreens: I should have gone Friday to use the $5 coupon...but I had $20 in RR's expiring Thursday night and I didn't want to take the chance of losing the free $20. Total: $21.xx-$20 RR- Paid: $1.xx

6. Gas station (wanted to fill up before Memorial Day price spike): 10 cent/gallon Kroger discount. $3.61 per gallon...$68 ouch.

7. Kroger: Too many coupons used and deals to mention. Go read the Kroger section at Hot Coupon World if you are interested. However, I will mention that I did the diaper deal again.Get $4 instant deduction on $20 in Huggies products. Limit 2 deals per transaction. I get the Huggies coupons in the mail...so I had a ton. Also, you can currently send in for a $5 rebate when you buy 3 packages of Huggies.
2 bags Pull-ups: $9.49 each
2 bags diapers: $9.49 each
1 Oatmeal and Shea butter wash: $2.99
Total: $40.95-$8 instant deduction-$8 Huggies Coupons-$5 Huggies Rebate
Final Total: $19.95 under $5 per jumbo pkg...not bad.

8. Chick-fil-a: Had a coupon for a free shake. $0, then I bought one extra to be nice to Daniel. So, 2 for the price of 1, I suppose.

0 comments: