3:49 PM

Comment and Article

Here is a comment from reader "Kelly", left on my last post. She was looking for feedback from other readers, so I thought she would get more feedback if I started up a new post rather than leaving her comment dwindling in the comment section.

"Thought you and the other readers would enjoy this article: http://www.star-telegram.com/408/story/784987.html However, I would like to know your experience regarding meat coupons on the beer and wine aisle. I shop Kroger in the same metro area as the woman in the article and checked the wine section today (forgot that the article also said beer). No coupons! Have you ever noticed them?"

In answer to your question, Kelly...I've never gone down the wine and beer aisle. Tragic I know, but since we don't consume alcohol...it never occurred to me to check there. Thanks for the tip. I'll start cruising through that aisle and post here if I find anything of interest. Anyone else? Feel free to comment if you have experiences to share.

1 comments:

Kelly said...

Today I returned to Kroger and checked the beer aisle - no coupons. Upon rereading the article, I see that Ruth offers a subscription service that covers six stores. Maybe these elusive coupons are at other chains? Or maybe Ruth has cleaned out my Kroger. 20 miles away, I thought I was safe.