2:43 PM

Pampers

Emily's computer is dead. But, she told me that there is some type of awesome diaper deal going on at CVS, and she ordered coupons. I think she was talking about a deal next week, but I haven't seen the details of next week. Personally, I won't pay more than $5 per jumbo pack (the regular price is somewhere in the $11 range i believe). I checked my ad. Looks like $7.99 for Pampers with $5 in ECB with the purchase of $20 for this week. So, lets see... I know I have a bunch of Pampers coupons, and my CVS gets restocked Thursday nights. I think I'll try to stop in tomorrow and see if my CVS has any in stock.

7.99 x 3 packs = $24 - $3.50 pampers coupons - $4/$20 CVS

$17...earns $5 ECB so approx $4/pack (I have some ECB's to use so my Out Of Pocket (oop) will be lower than $17. It will be around $10 for 3 packs.

When I figure out what next week's deal is, or Emily gets on here...we will post it.

0 comments: