2:44 PM

The Deals I did today...

I barely ever leave the neighborhood anymore to go shopping. When I do (about once a week), I like to do all of my stops in one trip. Today was the day. With my faithful sidekick (Grammy) guarding the kids in the minivan for my short run-ins, I embarked on a whirlwind trip.

1: Deposited checks in the bank.2: CVS: I'm totally out of Extra Care Bucks with the whole never getting out thing. The new lack of printable $/$$ coupons has put a damper on my CVSing. I'm also low on paper products. I wanted to get 4 packs of Charmin, but of course they only had one pack. So, I just did the deal with Bounty paper towels 8pk $5.49 (3) and (1) pack of 12 Charmin Big Rolls $5.99. The deal is $10 ECB back on $20 purchase of these items. Not great, but not bad.
3: Library. Kids got new books and books on CD. I paid a $9 library fine (from when a book was temporarily lost while I was busy giving birth and recovering). Not a bargain!
4: Randalls (Safeway): 99 cent ground beef!!! You can't beat that price. I also needed bread (3/$4). So I got $40 worth of ground beef for $13, and I was totally out of it too. I shouldn't need any for about 2 months now.
5: Chick-fil-a: Lunch for 5...Not a bargain!
6: Bed Bath Beyond: They didn't have the bedding I wanted in King size. Had a 20% coupon.
7: Target: 1 can of cashews, 2 12oz Kraft singles, 4 boxes Frosted Mini-wheats, 9 envelopes Kool-aid, 1 bag of baby carrots, 2 travel sized All small and mighty. Used 2 coupons from Sunday's Parade section for free cheese with purchase of 3 participating products (Kool-aid), Used 1 coupon for $3 off nuts (nuts were on sale for $3), used $1 off produce with purchase of the mini-wheats. Mini-wheats were 4/$10 plus a $5 gift card back. Used 2 $1 off All Small & Mighty any size from the 6/22 Red Plum insert. Final total $12 plus $5 gift card.

1 comments:

Shauna said...

You are amazing! Tomorrow is another Walgreens coupon. $5 off when you spend $20.