Walgreens is having a 15% off discount and free bag promotion tomorrow. Here is the link.
There are different ways to do this deal. I couldn't get any of the high value $3 off Huggies printables that I hear people talking about...they must be out. So, I used 2- $1.50 off coupons from the 3/1/09 SS, and a .50 off wipes coupon from the 3/1/09 SS. I also used a $5/$25 CVS coupon which was emailed to me by CVS (maybe you have access to one). (Easter baskets pictured were also free after ECB's, in case you need some).
Deal: Buy $25 in selected Huggies products, get $10 ECB.
$25: 2 jumbo packs of size 3- $10 each, and a 216ct refill pack of Huggies wipes -$5
ECB's Earned: $10
You can send your receipt in to Caregivers Marketplace for an even better deal...but I never do. :) Too lazy.
Here is another online option. I found this explanation of it on a message board posting, not sure of the original source.
Diapers.com has their Huggies jumbo packs on sale for $10.99 each right now. With the deal below, you can get 5 jumbo packs for $35.84 (it's like paying $7.17/pack) and get free shipping (our out of pocket will be even less if you have manufacturer's coupons).
Here's how it works:
1. Send in any manufacturer's coupons you have. Diapers.com accepts manufacturer's coupons. To find out how to submit your manufacturer's coupons for credit, click here.
2. If you haven't already, sign up for Ebates. If you are a new member, you will get a $5 bonus (after you make your first purchase) when you sign up here. Once you have signed up, search for Diapers.com, and click through the link on the site. You will get an additional 1% cash back for shopping through this link.
3. Choose 5 Huggies jumbo packs (size 1-6) here. Add them to your cart.
4. Proceed to check out. If you're a new member, you'll have to register.
5. Enter the coupon code MELISSASBA if you are a new customer to get $10 off your order of $49 or more. If you've ordered from diapers.com before, you can try to use the code RESOLUTION.
6. If you originally added $49 or more to your cart (before the code), your order should qualify for free shipping. Your total should be $44.95 at this point.
7. In the "promotional code" box in the bottom right hand corner, put a comma after MELISSASBA and then enter the code NEW5. An additional $5 should be deducted from your balance. You should be at $39.95 at this point. (Any coupons you have submitted should also appear as a credit on your account)
8. Submit your receipts to Caregivers Marketplace. You should get $3.75 back.
I decided to climb back into the bargain hunting saddle today. I can't promise I'll be fully committed to the hunt. But, I think you can expect to see some regular bargain run breakdowns here in the coming weeks. Breaking down my little bargain runs seems to be helpful to people. So, here you go. I tried to get my total up using items I needed to use a $5/30 coupon. These are the items which were of interest to me personally today, and the coupons I used...
French's Yellow Mustard, 4/$5 Selected Varieties 14 oz
$0.50/1 French's Classic Yellow Mustard, Any - 03-29-09 SS
Dole Pineapple, $1, 20 oz Can
$0.55/2 Dole Canned Fruit, Any - 03-29-09 SS
Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks, 3/$5 Selected Varieties 4.5-9 oz Box
$0.50/2 Betty Crocker Fruit Shapes, Fruit by the Foot, Fruit Gushers, Fruit Roll-ups OR Fruit Roll-Ups, Fruit Stickerz Fruit Flavored Snacks, Any - 03-08-09 SS
Land O Lakes Butter, $2 Selected 16 oz Varieties
$0.50/1 Land O Lakes Butter, Any - 03-29-09 SS
Kraft BBQ Sauce, $0.99 Selected Varieties 18 oz
Kellogg's Froot Loops, $2.19
Corn Pops or Apple Jacks 17-17.2 oz or Kellogg's Raisin Bran 25.5 oz Box
$0.70/1 Kellogg's Cereal, Any 10 Oz. + - 02-22-09 RP
Kroger Value Spaghetti, $0.61 Selected Varieties 12 oz
The shells pictured were clearanced to .90 cents
Dreyers Ice Cream $2.99
Red grapes, sale .87 cents/lb
Kroger brand toddler fruit puffs $1.69
$1/3 coupon from Kroger mailer
$5/30 purchase coupon from a Kroger mailer
Total discounts/coupons: $25.32
Total paid: 22 items $21.41
Not too bad for my first feeble attempt to coupon in over 6 months :)
I know I haven't posted anything here in weeks. My excuse? I don't really have a great one. I'm busy, I'm tired of bargain hunting for the moment. I'm having a hard time getting the quantity that I need for my family when the sales do come along. I've decided to free up a lot of extra time and effort and just shop in bulk at Sam's Club (Costco is too darn far) for now. I'll leave this page up for posting sales and bargains that I come across. I'm not dedicating any real time to bargain hunting for now though. I just don't have the time. The effort is not worth it right now. :)
I didn't take a picture of this trip, because I put everything away in my constant battle to keep clutter at bay, and forgot about a photo. Anyway, CVS has quite a few good ECB deals going on this week. Noteworthy to me were...
Spend $25 on Huggies, Gerber, etc and get $10 ECB. I got 1 pack of diapers, 1 pack of Pull-ups, 4 packs of stage 2 fruit. Total...exactly $25-$3 coupons -$10 ECBs...$12 for 2 packs of diapers and 8 tubs of fruit. I paid with Extra Care bucks left from my last trip 2 weeks ago.
Also, I picked up some fall decor for 50% off. There are seasonal Halloween items like candy corn, light sticks, and pumpkin containers for free after ECB. My CVS only had the candy corn left of the free items. I loathe candy corn, but figured the kids might want it. My CVS was also out of the free Gum toothbrush 2 pack, and the free after ECB Powerade.
I was disappointed as usual, due to the ECB deals always being sold out by Monday morning. I decided to consult my favorite "Jamaican photo lady" who I now know is named Eden (thanks goodness I have a name to use for her now in my mind), about when the ECB deals roll over. I had heard it was really Saturday night, not Sunday morning. She said Saturday around 4pm they roll over and I can get the new deals. This would require checking the ad on Hot Coupon World in advance, and I have been lazy about bargain hunting for a long time now, but it would probably be worth it. I will try it next week, and let y'all know how it goes!
If you haven't joined the CVS advisor panel, you should. I got another $10 ECB for filling out a short survey that they emailed me yesterday. It was definitely worth the 5 minutes it took to fill it out.