Walgreens is having a 15% off discount and free bag promotion tomorrow. Here is the link.
There are different ways to do this deal. I couldn't get any of the high value $3 off Huggies printables that I hear people talking about...they must be out. So, I used 2- $1.50 off coupons from the 3/1/09 SS, and a .50 off wipes coupon from the 3/1/09 SS. I also used a $5/$25 CVS coupon which was emailed to me by CVS (maybe you have access to one). (Easter baskets pictured were also free after ECB's, in case you need some).
Deal: Buy $25 in selected Huggies products, get $10 ECB.
$25: 2 jumbo packs of size 3- $10 each, and a 216ct refill pack of Huggies wipes -$5
ECB's Earned: $10
You can send your receipt in to Caregivers Marketplace for an even better deal...but I never do. :) Too lazy.
Here is another online option. I found this explanation of it on a message board posting, not sure of the original source.
Diapers.com has their Huggies jumbo packs on sale for $10.99 each right now. With the deal below, you can get 5 jumbo packs for $35.84 (it's like paying $7.17/pack) and get free shipping (our out of pocket will be even less if you have manufacturer's coupons).
Here's how it works:
1. Send in any manufacturer's coupons you have. Diapers.com accepts manufacturer's coupons. To find out how to submit your manufacturer's coupons for credit, click here.
2. If you haven't already, sign up for Ebates. If you are a new member, you will get a $5 bonus (after you make your first purchase) when you sign up here. Once you have signed up, search for Diapers.com, and click through the link on the site. You will get an additional 1% cash back for shopping through this link.
3. Choose 5 Huggies jumbo packs (size 1-6) here. Add them to your cart.
4. Proceed to check out. If you're a new member, you'll have to register.
5. Enter the coupon code MELISSASBA if you are a new customer to get $10 off your order of $49 or more. If you've ordered from diapers.com before, you can try to use the code RESOLUTION.
6. If you originally added $49 or more to your cart (before the code), your order should qualify for free shipping. Your total should be $44.95 at this point.
7. In the "promotional code" box in the bottom right hand corner, put a comma after MELISSASBA and then enter the code NEW5. An additional $5 should be deducted from your balance. You should be at $39.95 at this point. (Any coupons you have submitted should also appear as a credit on your account)
8. Submit your receipts to Caregivers Marketplace. You should get $3.75 back.
I decided to climb back into the bargain hunting saddle today. I can't promise I'll be fully committed to the hunt. But, I think you can expect to see some regular bargain run breakdowns here in the coming weeks. Breaking down my little bargain runs seems to be helpful to people. So, here you go. I tried to get my total up using items I needed to use a $5/30 coupon. These are the items which were of interest to me personally today, and the coupons I used...
French's Yellow Mustard, 4/$5 Selected Varieties 14 oz
$0.50/1 French's Classic Yellow Mustard, Any - 03-29-09 SS
Dole Pineapple, $1, 20 oz Can
$0.55/2 Dole Canned Fruit, Any - 03-29-09 SS
Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks, 3/$5 Selected Varieties 4.5-9 oz Box
$0.50/2 Betty Crocker Fruit Shapes, Fruit by the Foot, Fruit Gushers, Fruit Roll-ups OR Fruit Roll-Ups, Fruit Stickerz Fruit Flavored Snacks, Any - 03-08-09 SS
Land O Lakes Butter, $2 Selected 16 oz Varieties
$0.50/1 Land O Lakes Butter, Any - 03-29-09 SS
Kraft BBQ Sauce, $0.99 Selected Varieties 18 oz
Kellogg's Froot Loops, $2.19
Corn Pops or Apple Jacks 17-17.2 oz or Kellogg's Raisin Bran 25.5 oz Box
$0.70/1 Kellogg's Cereal, Any 10 Oz. + - 02-22-09 RP
Kroger Value Spaghetti, $0.61 Selected Varieties 12 oz
The shells pictured were clearanced to .90 cents
Dreyers Ice Cream $2.99
Red grapes, sale .87 cents/lb
Kroger brand toddler fruit puffs $1.69
$1/3 coupon from Kroger mailer
$5/30 purchase coupon from a Kroger mailer
Total discounts/coupons: $25.32
Total paid: 22 items $21.41
Not too bad for my first feeble attempt to coupon in over 6 months :)